Empower Med Spa gift cards make an ideal gift for any occasion and are available in any dollar amount. The gift cards may be purchased online at www.empowermedspa.com, or at the clinic, or by calling 802 528 2738. Gift cards are transferable, but non-refundable. Gift cards are redeemable for product and services, but gratuities may not be added to the card. Empower MedSpa cannot assume responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards.
It is recommended that appointments be made at least two weeks in advance to get the time that is best for you. We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. However, when you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing another patient form getting a much-needed service. Conversely, the situation may arise where another patient fails to cancel, and we are unable to schedule you for an appointment. If an appointment is not canceled at least 24 hours in advance you will be charged a fifty-dollar ($50) fee. Please arrive fifteen minutes before your appointment time. We cannot guarantee appointments for late arrivals.
Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes or earlier prior to your appointment to ensure full service. Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by the Empower MedSpa Team.
In the event of a late arrival, if possible, we will attempt to accommodate all your needs. However, in consideration of other guests’ time and schedule, Empower MedSpa may not be able to extend your appointment. Late arrivals may very well limit the time of your treatment. Treatments are to begin and end as scheduled and full value of the service will be charged regardless of arrival time. In these situations, we would be more than happy to service you for the remainder of your scheduled appointment.
We believe the products and objects a person chooses for their life reflect values and perspective. We hope to provide a unique point of view that attracts those of similar mind to our very well thought out collection of the finest products that extend your results at home. In addition, our knowledgeable staff at Empower MedSpa can help you select products for every day and gifts for every occasion.
We are dedicated to people who love to make a statement with their lifestyle.
Service Treatment Etiquette
Our job as professionals is to exceed your expectations. We guarantee our work and are here to serve you. We strive hard to bring our clients a level of quality that is unparalleled in our community. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Please turn your cell-phones off upon entry into the treatment area. Should the need arise, guests are welcome to use our telephone.
- Empower MedSpa is designed as an oasis of tranquility, peace and quiet. We ask that you refrain from bringing younger children to the clinic and/or leaving them unattended at the reception area.
- Please avoid bringing jewelry and other valuables to the clinic. Regretfully, the Management cannot assume responsibility for the loss or damage of your personal articles and items.
- Our trained providers will custom design your treatments based on your desired needs and goals. Please provide them with feedback as to your comfort and special troubled areas.
- Please just relax and enjoy your experience.
- During the treatment sessions you may decide to be silent or quietly talkative. Your therapist/or provider will follow your lead.
- Please share public space respectfully with other patients.
- Please be aware that the treatment rooms must be prepared and used for the next client. Please vacate your room upon completion of service(s) within a reasonable amount of time.
- Please provide us with a candid and honest feedback. Your opinions count and are very valuable to us. We use your feedback for our clinic’s pursuit of excellence and in our attempts to improve on our guest services and experience.
To be able to provide a quiet, relaxing and harmonious environment to all our guests, the following guest behaviors will be considered “unacceptable” by Empower:
- Exhibiting lewd behavior
- Being under the influence of illicit drugs or alcohol
- Being disrespectful to other guests.
- Exhibiting demeaning and abusive behavior toward staff.
Such behavior does not conform to our etiquette and is against Empower MedSpa’s proclaimed goal of satisfying all of our clients. When encountering such behaviors, the situation will be addressed with respect and attempts will be made to reach an agreeable outcome.