Dear Empower MedSpa Patients,
We wanted to reach out and let you know we will be reopening our doors on Monday, May 18th! Our team is so happy to get back into the office and start seeing our patients again!
Of course, the health and safety of loyal clients like you is still our #1 priority so as we move forward, we will be implementing new rules and mandatory procedures to maintain the health and safety of our staff and patients. Please bear with us as we slowly re-open our doors and start getting patient appointments rescheduled. This is going to be a learning curve for everyone, and we are going to do our very best to meet patients’ individual needs.
As of Monday, May 11th we will start scheduling patient appointments. We ask that you call our office at 802.528.2738 to reschedule missed appointments or schedule any new appointments. We will be in the office to accept calls Monday, May 11th – Thursday, May 14th 10am-4pm to assist you with your scheduling needs. We ask that you be patient as the phone line may be busy, but we will do our best to connect with every patient. Please carefully review the new mandatory guidelines we will be following below.
NEW MANDATORY GUIDELINES:
- We will be screening all patients including a temperature check prior to scheduled appointments with Empower MedSpa. We will be implementing the CDC/VT questions regarding exposure, symptoms, and travel before entering the office.
- We ask that all patients please wear a mask to their appointments.
- Once you arrive to Empower MedSpa for your scheduled appointment we ask that you call us at 802.528.2738 from your car to inform us you have arrived. No patients will be allowed in our waiting room for the time being. We will ask that you wait in your car until you receive a call back from us informing you your provider is ready to see you.
- Please come to your appointment alone. No family members, children, or friends.
- We ask that all appointment and product orders are made in advance- no walk-ins.
- If you are a new patient to Empower MedSpa. Our welcome email will provide you with a link where you can fill out your client intake form online, prior to arriving.
- The staff at Empower MedSpa will have their symptoms and temperature checked daily.
- Each staff member will thoroughly sanitize surfaces, beds, door handles, tools, payment terminals, and computers after each patient. We will be doing a deep clean of all surfaces once a day.
- Empower MedSpa staff members will wear masks with each patient and abide the 6 feet of separation rule between patients when not directly providing a service.
- Please understand that we will be opening with limited staff for health and safety reasons. Our providers will have different availability for the first few weeks we are open.
- Please note we are now requiring patients to have a credit card on file to make an appointment. We will be closely monitoring our 24-hour cancellation policy with limited providers available. We will also be discouraging the use of cash.
- We will be providing 10% off a service for all essential workers!
We look forward to seeing you all very soon! We appreciate your continued loyalty and support through this difficult time. We understand we may face some challenges as we slowly move forward but we will continue to do our best to meet everyone’s needs! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.